MLG - Switch Blade Engage

Hello, I have just started a new clan on "Modern Warfare 2", "Battlefield: Bad Company 2" as well as "Call of Duty: Black Ops" and we will be expanding to new releases such as "Battlefield 3" and "Modern Warfare 3". We are currently looking for new members who have registered on "GameBattles" and are ready to be invited onto a team from that site. We are also looking for "Captains", which are practically "Division Leaders". All Captains have a division that they will run and will be listed as a captain on GameBattles for the corresponding team, it will be there job to challenge other clan's to battles as well as picking and choosing who gets to be deployed to that battle. 

If you are interested in joining, message me (directly) immediately. 

VISIT OUR OFFICIAL WEBPAGE

VISIT OUR OFFICIAL "BAD COMPANY 2"  TEAM GAMEBATTLES PAGE 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I can quickscope and I go negative 20 every game but me and my friend boosted so I have a 2.00 KD can i join and do xSicKx180x720.

Pimpin' your fruity lil clan is against ToS on here, broski.

Post it in the 'Clan Discussion' portion of the forums:  forums.xbox.com/.../433.aspx

Good Luck with the clan man! Can't wait for MW3 & BF3.

I could go for a couple pieces of cod and some coleslaw and a few fries.

Tartar Sauce man!....yeah baby....caught  me some COD on a chartered fishing boat in Westport, WA......took it home filleted and frozen, and had a big fish fry with my family and friends when I got home

As far as your negative 20 goes, that can be improved with some personal training, as long as you can beat our best members, you can join. Honestly, I could give two shits about your ability to quick-scope and frankly I don't like hackers. So, as far as all of that goes. No, you may not join the clan. In order to join, you must abide by the Xbox LIVE CoC and GameBattle's rules of clan battles.

I'm not your bro, and it's been handled, thanks.

[quote user="xHMGx"]

As far as your negative 20 goes, that can be improved with some personal training, as long as you can beat our best members, you can join. Honestly, I could give two shits about your ability to quick-scope and frankly I don't like hackers. So, as far as all of that goes. No, you may not join the clan. In order to join, you must abide by the Xbox LIVE CoC and GameBattle's rules of clan battles.

[/quote]

Wow wow wow

you're calling IsaacClarkeSNL a hacker. you better have some damn fine evidence to back that up there, also funny not letting some one join your clan despite the whole gamebattles team only having one member and thats you lol.

Naw mang i aint b no haxor i getz the boooost from my mAng i kill em lotto times and now my kd is do boom u no like nows i am so gud at qS i can sometimz hit ppl.

What do you think boosting is? It's them taking advantage of the flaws of the game, aka a hack. I do not have to have evidence, I am the leader of the clan I run, therefore have the right to refuse membership to any one person for whatever cause. I am not going let the amount of members I have dictate who I am going to let in to my clan, If I don't think you are the right material, you're not getting in. As far as GameBattles go, that is just a officially recognized site. I can host clan battles and have them be 1,000,000x more simple than GameBattles'.  Now, obviously YOU are more interested in a third-party representation of the clan, due to over-complicated issues with GameBattles, we can not correctly represent Switch Blade Engage, if you want the OFFICIAL clan status, go to our actual site. It will give you the correct number of members (6) including both leaders, me and SEMS420.