Mk9 or Bulletstorm?

Ive been playing the dump out of the Bulletstorm Demo but ive been yearning for a new fighting game. I just got done with LA noire and it wasnt much in terms of replayability. SO my question is. Bulletstorm or Mortal Kombat?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Mortal Kombat

I would go with Mortal Kombat even though I've never played it. Played Bulletstorm, only for the Gears 3 beta, and the game wasn't really that good.

I need some more info.

I would go with Mortal Kombat too

Mortal Kombat, by far. But play Bulletstorm thru at least once, it's worth that.

i can only get 1 unfortunatly

I'd say anything other than another shooter; especially when you can get many "good ones" for cheap these days.

Bulletstorm is a fun, creative shooter, but with little replay value.  The story mode is fun, but after playing it once, you probably won't play it again unless you are going for achievements.  The online mutliplayer is different, in a good way, but that also will get old after playing it a few times.  

I'd say to rent it.

Bulletstorm. Very different and fun. Game had a suprisingly good story too !!

They're two different genres. Mortal Kombat has garnered higher reviews across the board than Bulletstorm, and while the game looks fun, there is not a very good multiplayer component, so the single-player will be the main thing for you to play. There're only so many times you can play through a single-player experience before it gets stale, no matter how many people you kick into giant cacti. MK, on the other hand, has a vast and deep multiplayer. So I'd say the MK.