MK9 DLC or MK10 (Marcus Fenix)

gamerant.com/marcus-fenix-mortal-kombat-vivas-106756/

Very interesting, after playing Gears 3 I'm definitely excited for this to happen. Glad Cliff Bleszinski reached out to Boon, nothing wrong with an Xbox 360 exclusive ;) It seems it will more sooner than later hopefully.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Interesting, though personally I agree with the writer:  Kratos fits in the universe, Marcus Fenix does not.  There really isn't any Xbox 360 exclusive characters that really work, in my opinion.

--
Juxtapose13

^^ Cant argue with that at all lol but I look at it like this, he doesnt have to be selected. If he is a DLC he can be in the slot at the bottom with the others or if he comes with MK10 he will be in the corner. Either way it would just be a added bonus for those interested, to those not it wont break the game at all.

@tCruzin4lyfe

Your wrong, for those NOT interested. They still have to put up with marcus fenix being there because at some point, you would have to fight him wether it be against the AI or against a human oppenent

Marcus Fenix for MK is a bad idea.. He just doesnt fit.

[quote user="pooert"]

@tCruzin4lyfe

Your wrong, for those NOT interested. They still have to put up with marcus fenix being there because at some point, you would have to fight him wether it be against the AI or against a human oppenent

Marcus Fenix for MK is a bad idea.. He just doesnt fit.

[/quote]

Neither does Freddy Krueger honestly, but I'm glad they put him in the game.  I didn't buy him but every time I fight him it's a near instant win for me since all Freddy players are so predictable.

If Fenix turned out the same, I wouldn't argue.

--
Juxtapose13

^^ Exactly Juxtapos! It's not a big deal at all, not a game breaker in no way and Pooert you will fine, beat him and move on to the next fighter.

Well, he's going to fit in about as well as an apple in a barrel of oranges, but his inclusion isn't my decision to make. Probably won't buy him as I've hated the Gears series from the onset, but good for all the people who were whining about the Xbox's lack of an exclusive.

Marcus doesn't fit in Mk though, atleast Kruger and Kratos did a little.

Ed boon knows better after all the heat he got for freddy kruger lol..

this topic is so overdone , no marcus fenix will not be making it for mk9 how many times do we have to comment, he doesn't fit at all in the mk universe dont expect him to come no matter what you hear. There will be no exclusive there will be no marcus fenix, master cheif, spongebob square pants might morphin power rangers for dlc. THE END.

But I want Power Rangers....

Still, Boon said they tried but it was too late and other complications so they couldn't do it, they won't go back and do it, and they rather move on.