MK9 aussie gamers, post ur gamertags here! :D

hey guys.. ive just started playing online but having a rough time finding aussies to play against... most of the time i just make a room called 'AUSTRALIA' and wait for people to join but if you guys could post your gamertags here. ill hit you up with a friend request :D

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Good luck with that.  Ya know, considering it was banned from release in Australia and all...

Actually I heard they dropped the 15+ rating its gonna be 18+ in July so I dont know if that means previously banned games can now be bought at stores there now or they still got to buy those games overseas. Hows that going anyway Violent?

add us if you want bud...and 18+ ratings aare not gonna help our cause.  Mortal kombat will still be banned. It will just mean games like call of duty will go from 15+ to 18+...

btw..these new forums suck...where is the aussie forum?????

Violent, you gotta go online at the right times to find the Aussie gamers. They usually aren't on during the day...you might find the odd one here and there, but generally they are on at night. Monday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights are the best. You'll find me on at random times due to my work...but I'm sure by now you're sick of playing against me...lol :)

NiGHTS

My Gamertag is SubZeroNoEqual tell Tom Brady to bring it lol. Looking forward to playing against you, Good Luck man. xD