MK Kollection Fatality Problems :|

For me on MKII none of the friendships will work as well as the babalities, and on UMKIII none of the Animalities will work. And across all three games some of the Fatalities dont work.

I know its not user error ive tried them over and over again, even connected another controller just to try it that way still not. Is anyone else having this problem as well? Either the game is glitched or the Moves List is lying ._.

It sucks because there is an achievement for doing an Animality but MKIII is the only one you can do them in, yet they dont work. Ive tried literally all of the characters even.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

[quote user="CroutonCrusader"]

To perform a Friendship or a Babality, you must not use either punch button during your winning (2nd) round. Only kicks and blocks.

To perform an Animality, you must make it to 'Round 3' (your opponent has to win a round). When it says 'Finish Him/Her', hold down the Run button and press down on the D-Pad three times and then release the Run button. That performs a 'Mercy' and your opponent comes back to life with just a tiny bit of energy. Knock him out and then you can perform the Animality.

[/quote]

Wow...that's abit more complicated that I expected lol. But thanks for the info :D

Oh and in reference to the handicap for the friendship/babality -- they modified the handicap when they released MK3/UMK3/Trilogy. In the winning round, you can only use kick -- no punch OR block. But for MK2 you can use block.

Just a FYI if you want to see some of those -alities in UMK3.

BTW: Regarding Fatalities that don't work. If you want to post up the ones you are having trouble with (or PM me), I'll try to help you out.

Oh damn haha, I never knew you had to do them differently in the classics xP retard moment lolz. I guess ive gotten too used to the MK4+ games.

Thanks a lot man! Ive got it now :)

There's a run button for UMK3. Default is LB.

To perform a Friendship or a Babality, you must not use either punch button during your winning (2nd) round. Only kicks and blocks.

To perform an Animality, you must make it to 'Round 3' (your opponent has to win a round). When it says 'Finish Him/Her', hold down the Run button and press down on the D-Pad three times and then release the Run button. That performs a 'Mercy' and your opponent comes back to life with just a tiny bit of energy. Knock him out and then you can perform the Animality.

[quote user="CroutonCrusader"]

[/quote]

Woa thats way different than the newer games. I need to get these achievements too.

Wait, theres a run button??