MK Klassic arcade stick Purchase worthy?

Really cool Retro Mk1 button layout, comes with MKAK dlc code was gonna purchase for 130 tomorrow...would u get it? like to hear some input it is a crazy price though...would gladly pay 80 or 75 but 130? idk

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Not much info on em there made by pdp same company that did the tournament edition stick and it has no storage compartment but pdp for what it's worth does have quality if u like fight sticks not a bad buy plus the original arcade art to it screams nostalgia. The price point is where I'm stuck right now at worst it's a nice collectors item. It's compadiable with mk9 also. Hope this helped

Also just looked up it has happ parts and no word on if u can mod it but signs point to no since it said to have to hinges or opening.

Also just looked up it has happ parts and no word on if u can mod it but signs point to no since it said to have no hinges or openings. Sorry for double post.

I had a dedicated MK2 arcade that i let go for 300 dollars last year, if i purchase this it might help with the loss lol, no storage compartment?? I gotta get this somehow. Have you checked out MK Arcade Collection gameplay vid on youtube? you choose the game by cycling the mk 1 mk 2 umk 3 arcade.. I noticed a little bit of a case of no Daniel Pesina on the side art on MK1 cab, (Johnny cage for the lamen) Whatever Pesina did beside promoting another rival game, he musta pissed Boon off good lol

Lol yea I like the look of the stick love the arcade feel. Yea apparently only difference besides art is the no storage unlike the tournament one. Happ parts arnt bad there good jus not elite. Yea He did those ad for bloodstorm dressed as cage lol bloodstorm sucked I thought lol

I'd suggest a Madcatz TE Stick. The regular japanese lay-out works just fine with Mortal Kombat but you can also use it for MvC 3 and SSFIV AE. If you like the traditional feel, you can buy a UMK top plate and just re-add the buttons onto that. Basically UMK is the traditional MK button lay-out. But it's up to you. Both sticks are great, just that there are a wide range of available custom parts for the Madcatz TE Stick than the MK Arcade Stick.

Ive reserved it, 140 after taxes. thinking about getting my money back, damn u can buy 2 retail titles for that and the holiday games r finally near

I like the novelty of fight sticks, but I have yet to bother blowing cash on them. Especially for only one game. I'm not great with them, either, but I love the looks and it's a nice little reminder of gaming back in the arcades when I was younger. Other than that, complete waste of money for me. I rather just shell out the 800 points for the game collection and that be it. I haven't had much of any problems with my controller, so I don't see a need to spend more money.

I know ruth, its compatible with mk9, wonder if it will be compatible with mk10. i share your thoughts. its just way too much and hardly any perks. ill let u all know what i decide. its not like u could play say "skyrim" with it. i dont even know if u could play street fighter with it. maybe one of u stick guys  w/xp could tell me

I think fight sticks are compatible with all fighting games for whatever console you get the stick for. Although, I notice sometimes a lot of people end up having to change some button configurations in each game, but that's hardly much to complain about. I guess if you play a ton of fighting games, it might be a nice investment if you actually use it and are good.