Mk dlc announced

Ed Boon, the co-creator of Mortal Kombat, announced via Twitter a DLC that will include the classic outfits and fatalities in Mortal Kombat (2011).

"The 7 Klassic outfits & 3 Klassic fatalities that were retailer exclusives will be bundled into one DLC package. Trailer coming on Friday" - @noobde and @NinjaBoy66

The DLC package will include the classic costumes for Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Reptile, Ermac, Kitana, Mileena and Jade. Also included will be the three classic fatalities: for Scorpion, Sub-Zero and Reptile.

Great stuff!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Make it 400 MS points or less and I'll be happy

I feel bad for those people who bought the classic vouchers for like $30 off ebay.

Seems like pointless DLC.  Might as well try and make some money on content you've already created though.

I haven't redeemed my classics yet, maybe I could sell them or give them away if I'm feeling generous.

so they're charging for fatalities?  wtf

Ah more greed. Preorder bonuses and DLC that shouldn't be DLC, awesome. Keep buying it up and telling them you like being taken for a ride though, that helps a lot!

LOL...the funny is that some gamers will buy that.

Everyone will end up buying it and you all know that. I certainly will since I had no chance to get any of those pre-orders.

Maaaan :(

I was wanting some new Characters (Rain, Shinnok, Kenshi ect) or an add on for a continuation of the story mode :(

Im sure Ed Boon said that any on-disk DLC would be free.

Might be free with the Skarlett and Kenshi DLC.