Mississippi Noire... [LOCKED]

Mississippi Noire Should be the next installment into the Noire Franchise...:D Anyone thoughts? KKK Blacks and Whites? perfect Crimes to be solved you know!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Who said that la noire cant be continued with the same guy but more cloak and dagger to bring the curroption down.

I'm not saying that...I'm simply saying that since Rockstar has expressed the desire into making this a franchise that perhaps a look into the Mississippi and Racial Crimes could be very interesting.

No.

Racial crimes ? i guess will not work ...is like cowboy killing indians/ natives americans or viceversa or like the FPS Fallujah game that seems never will be released to avoid critics.

Think New York or Chicago would be more suitable. I mean, these Noire type stories always take place in big cities.

[quote user="Covert Affairs"]

Who said that la noire cant be continued with the same guy but more cloak and dagger to bring the curroption down.

[/quote]Finish the game, dude.

I have.   I know all about the sewer. I do not believe he is dead. Nor will i evar. Also its not a rockstar game its team bondi.

Do people actually think before posting on these forums anymore?

How about T.O. Noire? (Toronto Noire)

Spitfire was that aimed at me?