Missing update: Madden 11

Missing update for Madden 11. Game freezes before game play if I'm signed into Xbox live. Does not freeze if I'm not signed in and can actually play a game. I have come to the conclusion that it's a missing update for something is the reasoning for the game not allowing me to go fourth to game play when signed in. Anyone that can help at all please get back to me. Thank you.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Im having the same problem

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

All updates are handled via the system cache, you can try clearing your system cache to re-update your game. To clear your system cache go over to system settings > memory > highlight your save device > press the "Y" button > go down to clear system cache. If this does not work please try installing the game to your hard drive. To install a game to your hard drive: Have the Madden 11 disk in > go to my Xbox > go to game library and hit the "A" button > you should see the Madden 11 game > press the "A" button on it and go down to install game to hard drive. This should fix your problem if not please feel free to come back here. :)

Sorry this didn't help.

All updates are handled via the system cache, you can try clearing your system cache to re-update your game. To clear your system cache go over to system settings > memory > highlight your save device > press the "Y" button > go down to clear system cache. If this does not work please try installing the game to your hard drive. To install a game to your hard drive: Have the Madden 11 disk in > go to my Xbox > go to game library and hit the "A" button > you should see the Madden 11 game > press the "A" button on it and go down to install game to hard drive. This should fix your problem if not please feel free to come back here. :)

Sorry the last post did not have the suqqested answer box marked off.

Sorry this didn't help.

I have cleared system cache a number of times...with no success.  My xbox did not come with a hard drive -- any other suggestions?

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm having the exact same problem, the game keep FREEZING and locking up my 360 on the <<<Loading>>> screen.

I've tried everything, cleared cache multiple times, deleted profile/saved data, cleaned brand new disc. And, like the above poster, my Xbox does not have a hard drive.

We need a solution or for this problem to be fixed!

Sorry this didn't help.

I just spend an hour with xbox online tech.  He walked me through about half a dozen possible fixes with no success!

I dont have other ea sports online games, so I cant test them.  Still, I can play offline games IF signed out of xbox live? Coincidence? I think not!

Two shocking customer service issues: 1) Xbox (microsoft), whom we pay to use ea servers will not give us info on ea. 2) Have called EA 3 times today and was on hold for 15-20 minutes before I gave up each time.  

Xbox passing the buck...classic!

My xbox is 373 days old, so i've to pay $100 bucks for service???!!!

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey guys, have you tried this guide for resolving that freeze issue? 

Sorry this didn't help.

Yes, I went through this entire troubleshooting guide with no success.  I really have no choice but to send it in for service. Too bad the service request form online is faulty (doesnt allow you to enter your STATE for registration info)

So frusterating!

Sorry this didn't help.

I can clear system cache and it removes it but once it reinstalls the update it causes the same issue.  I can play Madden 2011 fine when i don't sign into XBox live..but as soon as i login to live the only thing i can do is practice or mini games...if i try to do franchise or exhibition or any other game it locks up the system.  I find it hard to believe it would require sending in the xbox for service.  I was online with XBOX support last night and they said it sounded like a publisher issue and said i should contact EA Support.  I have emailed EA support but have not yet heard back.  I would suggest anyone else having this issue do the same thing so someone at either XBOX or EA give this a legitimate look and figure out a fix.  Sounds to me like a bad update and something they should be able to resolve rather easily.

Sorry this didn't help.

It's definitely not just your specific system, so don't waste your time sending it in for service.

So many people are experiencing the exact same problem.

Check out the following links:

forum.ea.com/.../7673090.page

answers.yahoo.com/.../index

answers.yahoo.com/.../index

answers.yahoo.com/.../index;_ylt=AlUYOXDH7gBv8yKxDgOpPOQjzKIX;_ylv=3

Sorry this didn't help.