missing seasons of futurama

i bought the entire season 1 of futurama and a few episodes of season 2, they are still installed on my xbox but do not show up in my library or on the market place, does any one know why?

if not i will be calling cs and demanding my money back as i paid for content that i am no longer aloud to access

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Try opening Zune on your xbox , thats usually where videos that you downloaded show up or try to redownload it again , redownloading the same thing you downloaded before requires no MSP

And I'm sorry but you can't demand a refund because you agreed the terms of agreement which says "No refund available for this product" or something similar to that

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

the episodes are gone from the marketplace(i know i can go into my download history i know how that works) you apparently did  not understand what i was saying i have the episodes but and not aloud to access them and i can demand a refund as it is product i payed for and am no longer aloud to use as they removed my access to it which is pretty much theft.

Sorry this didn't help.

well i figured it out, i deleted all the zune crap off my hdd and they showed up under my videos(which means they are not zune videos) once i reinstalled everything futurama shows up twice in my library once for seasons 3,4,5,7,8 and again for 1 and 2, i would say they are being seen as two different shows and that is why they are not together

Sorry this didn't help.