Missing Save Game - Arkham Asylum

So, I first played Arkham Asylum about a year ago, loved it, and then traded it in and deleted the installed game from my hard drive, BUT kept the save game. With the new installment, Arkham City coming out I thought I'd play Arkham Asylum again to get familiar with the game and complete the challenges. I bought another copy, installed the game and loaded my save - everything ok. Turned off my console and went back to it a few hours later, started the game up again but now my save game is missing! Is there anyway of recovering this save game? It's almost like it was overwritten but I haven't created any other save games? I aren't holding out much hope, but I was at 98% completion so I had to ask. Thanks in advance.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Check for any corrupt files in memory> games> Batman (checked with an exclamation mark), if you find any you will need to delete them.
Unfortunately if the save is corrupt it can't be recovered, you would need to start from scratch..

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Simple. The game save is corrupt. There is really no other way to put it, unless, you put it on a different memory device.

Sorry this didn't help.

WThanks for the responses guys - pretty much what I feared. Save game must have been corrupted at some point. Although I can't confirm it as there was no sign of it at all in the Arkham Asylum directory on my HDD. Oh well, lesson learned; always back up your games! Thanks for your inputs.

Sorry this didn't help.