Missing Points in March for the SECOND TIME ! Guys at ARKADIUM - are you sleeping? Wake up and fix the programme PRONTO.

Microsoft Solitaire Collection in Windows 8 is just not stable. Every month the coins/points earned disappear without warning. Someone at MS / Arkadium is sleeping on the job. Complaints and feed back are not being attended to. Why this apathy? Lost my Bronze and Silver Medals in Feb 2013. Now then I lost my Bronze Medal on 8 March alongwith 5250 points and my complaint has not been heard. Started from ZERO again and again earned a Bronze Medal as also 3750 points. Guess what, today 13 March I log in only to find that my "second" innings points have again been STOLEN.

Am back to ZERO for the 2nd time this month. Arkadium / MS guys just keep out of sight GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Someone is angry.

The programme is lousy while the game / Daily Challenge is fun.  

Just wake up Arkadium and fix the fault.

RKM

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

We're really sorry for the ongoing problems with daily challenges, and for the late response. We're in the process of preparing another update  to address these issues, and we definitely appreciate your patience as we work on getting it ready for you. Sorry again, and thanks for playing!