Missing or damaged DLC

Please Help! Here is my situation: I am a current COD:MW3 Elite member. I downloaded the 2 new maps and can play them no problem. However, when my son is on, and I am logged off he gets the message: "Required map pack DLC 1 is missing or damaged. You can go to the store to purchase game content or subscriptions." Below that is a message that says "This playlist requires a map pack that you do not have." In the storage settings on his profile you can see the 2 maps. Even when I am logged in at the same time but not playing MW3 he can't access the maps. When we are both online playing MW3, though, it will let him play. Just not by himself. Also I get a missing or damaged DLC message when I try to play Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock. My son had downloaded some songs and when I try to view the DLC list, I get an error message and it kicks me back to the title screen. He, however, can view and play all of his DLC and mine on that game. Everything else works fine for both of us. We got a new 360 a little before Christmas and transferred everything from the old to the new. I did a license transfer for everything. We had both been on the previous 360 for about 4 years. My son changed his gamertag shortly after getting the new 360. I have tried clearing the cache which didn't help. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 19 Applies to:

Im having a problem kind of like this. I was downloading the new forza motorsport 4 pre-launch bonus car pack and it got to 1% then said can't download.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

We are having pretty much the same issue.  Son #1 Dl'd content and plays.  They other one logs in and can't play getting the message above about missing DLC1 or damaged.    

Sorry this didn't help.

Just got off with callofduty.custhelp.com chat.  They said "Only a Gamertag that is Premium or Founding member of Elite has access to the downloaded maps."  

I have a new hatred for their marketing.

Sorry this didn't help.