missing notifications

Playing with a friend and I don't get notification alerts anymore when it is my turn (used to work). I allowed everything in settings and even uninstalled / reinstalled. I see the live tile count updated when its my turn but that is all. No toast notification. Anything I can do to get these working again?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

I noticed my notifications come off when battery is on power save mode.

It seems to have something to do with Xbox notifications. They are on but seem to 'stop' working for some reason. Since I last posted they started working again and have AGAIN stopped working :(

There is a bug in the notification engine. For several days I checked for my turn to play on a handful of games, even starting some new ones, then suddenly they all show up at once and many are several days old.

Notifications are handled by the Xbox LIVE app. Please ensure all your settings are set to allow the Xbox LIVE app to update regularly. Xbox LIVE may also be experiencing higher than normal usage for the holiday season. Please bear with us, as we work with them to figure out the issues.

Toast notifications work on my wife's Omnia 7 but not on my 8X - all settings indicate they should.

Any ideas?