Missing Microsoft Points

So earlier in the day me n my girlfriend were watching movies on zune, and i saw a little message at the bottom that said something about messenger logged into another location i didnt think of it at the time cuz i rly didnt know what it ment.... but i went out for a while came back around 1 in the morning and was going to look at a movie or 2 to buy and saw that my MSP went from 16080 to 80..... now i dont know wtf happened because i also couldnt log in my account and the password had been changed i changed it and them essage popped again and a few games had been logged in that i do not have.... now i dont share my xbox account i keep all my stuff private, i have proof of the MSP because i bought the cards like 3 days ago... and the confirmations are STILL in my email, and i havnt emptied the garbage in my room so im sure the codes r still in their, can someone please look into this? i find it very annoying that something like this would happen -.- i even went into my download history and nothing new is their

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Check billing.microsoft.com to see what the points were used on.  That site keeps a tally of what you spend/buy.  Also, call support to open an unauthorized access claim on the account if you believe that someone got access to it.  Be aware that during the investigation you will lose access to your account for up to 30 days.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

thank u i went into my account says that Game Consumables were bought with ALL my microsoft points but it didnt show on my download history like as if someone tried deleting it? that a sign of a hacker getting my info? but thank u for the help gonna call it in

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.