Missing dog tags?

It appears some dog tags are blacked out, yet friends have them unlocked. For example -

The battlefield 1943 dog tag? Some friends have it and some don't? is this a glitch? I have 200GS for 1943 so haven't missed anything that they have etc. Does anyone know how these dogtag things work?

Cheers fella's

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I noticed this too, but I hardly find much of a problem with it since it has no effect on gameplay. I'm missing 1943 and Play4Free, for some reason, even though I've played both a bit. Got all the others, though. Also, am I missing where the veteran status is displayed or have they removed it?

Have you linked your GT with an EA account, I think when you do that it unlocks the tags.

Pretty sure he has. He doesn't mention missing BC1 or 2 tags, as I'm not either. I've had my GT linked for...I don't know how long now.

Ya I'm missing my 1943 tags

you have to login into the game again if you are missing it. I have to install my pc version of bc2 to get the dog tag and veteran status and had to login into my play4free to get the dog tag

[quote user="Ruhelking1"]

you have to login into the game again if you are missing it. I have to install my pc version of bc2 to get the dog tag and veteran status and had to login into my play4free to get the dog tag

[/quote]

This is correct, you will need any prior Game on your Veteran Status from EA so it will Unlock the Dog Tag in specific.