Missing DLC...supposedly

Ok, so yesterday I download the DLC Collection 1.  Four of the maps appear on the Survival Mode.  However, when I click on the "Elite playlists" thing on the multiplayer I get a message:

"DLC contect is required.  Required Map Santuary is missing or damaged..." then I get told to download it.  The problem here is that I can't figure how to download it!  There is no matching map with that name in the Collection 1.  I can still play the regular playlists it seems...no problem there.  So some questions:

(1) I don't have the Premium Elite thing...could that be the problem?

(2) Are the DLC maps availible in standard multiplayer maps?  I know four of them of are in the Surviva mode.

(2) According to an article I read, there is another DLC pack with the "Sanctury" map and another titled "Foundation".  Where do I download them?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

You'll need an Elite Premium membership to get the two maps to get in the Elite Playlists.

The DLC maps are available in standard multiplayer, they just are chosen randomly like the others.

If you don't have Elite, you'll have to wait until Collection 2 to download them.

^^Sancturary and Foundatation (SP?LOL) are not available for DLC just yet, ONLY Elite has them I think.

^What? I was talking about the Collection 1 maps being randomly picked in MP.

^^I was "supporting" what you had stated, LOL. Two new maps he mentioned arent available to NON-Elite AND yes, the newer DLC maps dont come up too often just yet in the regular rotation. My post was more towards the OP, not you, LOL.

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

^^I was "supporting" what you had stated, LOL. Two new maps he mentioned arent available to NON-Elite AND yes, the newer DLC maps dont come up too often just yet in the regular rotation. My post was more towards the OP, not you, LOL.

[/quote]

oh LOL my bad then. xD

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, now it makes sense.  I have yet to play a DLC map.  Thanks for the clarification!

Thanks...since my OP I have come across them on the standard MP rotation.