Missing content

Hello, i cant find content on the marketplace that was previously there.
Im looking to buy gamerpics that have not been removed but i cant seem access from the marketplace, and i would very much like a oppurtunity to use.

CHAOS;HEAD らぶChu☆Chu ! and Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom gamerpics are two examples of what is missing, and i would like to obtain.

With all do respect, Take my money damn it!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hey there Avarice! Usually if you do not see content on the Marketplace, then it is no longer available, or just not available in your region. We do see content pulled from the Marketplace every so often, so this may have been available at some time, just not now.

However, if you know others in your region are seeing the content but you are not, that would be an entirely different issue. Can you let us know if this is the case? Looking forward to your response, thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

As far as i can tell Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom has been removed in total as it does not appear to others in my region.
the content for CHAOS;HEAD らぶChu☆Chu ! appears to be regional to asia if im not mistaken.
Has it been known for marketplace content to be 'put back on the shelves' or would such content be available through some alternative means?

I can't stress enough at how much i would really like find these as the only other alternative is to use a vision camera to do my unholy bidding.

Sorry this didn't help.

HI Avarice. Unfortunately once something is taken off the Marketplace, it tends to stay that way.

Sorry this didn't help.

Well that is truly disapointing. i need to look further into this development. thank you for your time.

Sorry this didn't help.