missing content purchased on xbox video

hi, i purchased a season pass for season 7 of "it's always sunny in philadelphia" and episode #12 (of 13 that year) is missing from my video collection. if i locate the episode on xbox video it says it's available for purchase. this season aired over 2 years ago and is searchable, so it is not unreleased content. xbox live chat support could not even understand my issue, let alone correct it...any answers? thanks!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Hello,

If you have the season pass and that content is available then you should have access to it.

Let's try to have you refresh your purchase history and see if that pops up the missing episodes from the season pass.

To do this, launch the Xbox Video application > Account Management > Press "X" to Refresh Purchase History

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

didn't work, but thanks. i have season 6 and season 8 of the same show with no similar problems; in fact the missing episode from season 7 is the first part of a 2-part episode, and i do get the second part (episode #13). just wish xbox live chat support wasn't useless because it seems clear that it is an xbox video issue, and nothing i do at home on my console will remedy the problem.

Sorry this didn't help.

You can try to make a post in the Xbox Video & Music section here. You can also try to contact phone support if you're not able to get a good result from chat support.

Sorry this didn't help.