missing achievments from resurrection?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

In case you didn't know, there is a way to obtain those Ao2 DLC achievements now. If you look up the Chapters of Deceipt section/ Army of Two 40th Day forums on 360achievements.org, there is a simple and very detailed method to fix it

@Nupra79  if it was recently I would've posted it. I did laugh at the fact that he got as pissed at those tweets as he did though.

Is there anyway to get someone from Microsoft on this to upload them? Konami is dead to me. I doubt they would fix it anyways.

I bet this gets patched when it goes online for PS3

The DLC doesn't worth 800 MP and above all is shorter than the previous.

Found on Twitter:

"daymon2012 Daymon Frost

@CastlevaniaLOS guess you don't care enough about your fans to give an update on resurrection you are the most flakey game produce ever

6 Mag

in risposta a  ↑

David Cox

@CastlevaniaLOS David Cox

@daymon2012 would you rather we released a broken game to satisfy your own impatience?"

Things gone wrong though...

This has been happening to everyone. We are not sure what is being done about it at the moment though :/

NISMOJOE wrote forums.xbox.com/.../136087.aspx

"Recover your GT and complete one of the trials and it will unlock all the achievements you've already unlocked!!!!"

You find it here ----> http://twitter.com/#!/CastlevaniaLOS on 6 May's posts

I second that.  It has happen to me as well so do not feel like your the only one.  You would think companies would test their dlc before sending it on the marketplace to make sure it is compatible.  Nothing worse than what EA did with their dlc for army of 2.

i guess im glad i didnt go buy this DLC day 1 of release like i usealy do was thinking of buying it this week bought some fallout new vages add on instead i didnt even know the DLC was some what broken is it still broke? or did they release a patch to fix yet? or do u peeps know if they might? i love castlevania just yea i hate broken DLC man ah ha