Misleading Title On XBL Sale

I bought RESIDENT EVIL CODE: Veronica X on xbox live and from what I know, Resident Evil games are in english while Biohazard games are in japanese. That is the main difference between these two games, but other than that, they are similar. However after I downloaded RESIDENT EVIL CODE: Veronica X and loaded the game, it's title is Biohazard Code Veronica instead which means that the important in game texts are in japanese. While the menu and story texts are in english as well, many other important things are in japanese. How the *** am I supposed to understand the game and play it now?! Had I known this would not be in full english, I would have not bought it in the first place! Like when Biohazard revival selection came out, it has Biohazard 4 and Biohazard Code Veronica, I knew it would not be in full english, that's why I avoided it. However, now on xbl there is Resident Evil 4 and RESIDENT EVIL CODE: Veronica X which are both supposed to be in full english right? I downloaded Resident evil 4 a few months ago and I enjoyed it and it was in full english, but when I tried RESIDENT EVIL CODE: Veronica X, it's actually Biohazard instead. HOW IS THIS FAIR FOR ME?!?!!? What a scam!!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I also bought the game yesterday in the sale and it is fully English in mine. I don't know how that would happen to you but I'd be annoyed as well.

I'm from Singapore. Is yours in full english and doesn't have japanese text at all? Mine is Biohazard Code Veronica. Which is weird because in the marketplace it's RESIDENT EVIL CODE:Veronica X. Even the description says, "The Games on Demand version supports English."

The version I have is 100% English. If you believe the description is misleading, you should contact support.