Miscellaneous quests

I found a guy in a village who wanted me to give a letter to someone,i cant find this someone,i know the persons name,but i spent like an hour just to find her but didnt...

Shouldnt there be some kind of waypoint showing where to go?Like in oblivion?

(i dont know why skyrim doesnt show up on my recent games,but ive been playing for a couple of hours,lvl2)

Thx!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

i think i know what quest your on about are you looking for an elf or a guy named sven?

I havent played the game but maybe you have to change the active quest like in Oblivion.

Change active quest, press start then up or down and highlight the quest your on.

you guys are so luckyyyy........

[quote user="xJon Woodx"]

i think i know what quest your on about are you looking for an elf or a guy named sven?

[/quote]

Exactly!But sven is the guy who wants me to give a letter to camilla...

Ive tried to make it active,still no waypoint

Are you looking for the right thing on the compass? It's a bit different.

Also, that quest may just not have a marker, you'll be fine. Just go round some houses would be my suggestion...

From the hundreds of previews starring this quest, I would suggest the pub or bar or tavern or whatever you want to call it. Her brother owns it. In Riverwood.

But they may have changed it, I don't know.

there is a waypoint spell saw in video

SPOILER

the guy is walking around the village or just go to his house! or just go to the general store and giver it to camilla you also get a good quest from in there