Mircotransactions/DLC Camo's

Just wondered if anyone else thinks the DLC camo's are rubbish due to being too dark and dingy???

I got the 'Price' pack and the loving the character model but the gun camo is shockingly poor. Also the interesting thing is the price pack cost me the same and buying Ridge Racer Unbounded (Not the best racing game but i'll still complete it) via these daily deals.

Then I paid for the space cats camo... expecting it to be bright and vibrant. Again shockingly bad, too dark and bland

I've seen other folk using the duck & blue one and again not very good in my opinion.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Also, not really liking the new forum design in being UNABLE to amend posts.  My original post is fill with errors. Beforehand I would've be able to do a quick amendment.

You can with the moderate button. But you have to put in an edit note. I dont know what its purpose is as it doesnt show up, but it wont let you post the edit without putting something in the box.

I still cnat figure out how to quote without cping the quote from the thread.

Purchased 'Merrick' and 'Space Cats'. I like the patch, background and camo for the Space Cats pack, looks great on a riot shield. Merrick looks pretty cool too, with his ghost bandanna and big shiny bald head. Would have bought the Price pack but way too expensive in my opinion.

I like them - Purchased Inferno, nice camo, but i don't really care for the recitcle much!

I felt they could be better, but they are not bad.

I am running the CAPTAIN PRICE and love it..........And as for DLC and buying it myself I love when camos map packs come out for the game. I just don't know why so many gamers cry about Micro-transactions in games. you don't have to buy them know one makes you buy them you can play the game if you don't buy them. so what's the big deal.....

^^This generation wants EVERYTHING for free, and well, they will even demand it.

I think the microtransactions are overpriced and definitely not worth my money.

I am upset that transactions made on my Xbox One can not transferable to the XBOX 360,but the opposite occurs.

I like COD and Infinity Ward but there is no way I would ever pay any amount of money, no matter how minuscule, just for some cheesy paint on a gun.  Like common, that's just trying to milk the franchise for every last cent it can get before titan fall drops.