(Minor Spoilers) Love the game Hate...

The ending, as in ending i mean the choice part. I was really upset with how LionHead Studios went about this. I love doing good things because i love when people like me and not hate me, but it seems for the whole end of the game you need to be a douche bag and break every promise for all people to live. No sure i like that, i think there should have been more options for people who want to do good. So what i take care of my promises but there are not many people around anymore lame. For example i went to Bowerstone market it was a ghost town, no people in the shops nothing. It upset me because i love the way the town look and all but with no people what is the point. I mean i just feel they could have done better with that part, But for the rest i really loved this game very awesome. Still want to know what Theresa is up to. Hope there is a fable 4.

Also to anyone who did the tyrant move with the end part what happens do people cower when they see you, do they spit at you?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I've done a good hero and saved the maximum amount of people plus upheld all the promises that were made in the game. You must not have had enough money before you became king or queen bud. The trick is to invest in property to make enough money prior to becoming ruler.

Really? So if i play again and instead of beating the game right away do side quests do jobs rent out houses buy shops i will be able to use my own money for the castle treasury?

Yep :) Interestingly, if you are really evil to your people just donating 2 million gold from your own pocket into the treasury is enough to become fully good again. Taking a million or 2 is enough to get a certain Demon Door to spawn an evil weapon instead of a good one, or vice versa :) And yea, the people love you again lol

[quote user="M3gaToxic"]

Really? So if i play again and instead of beating the game right away do side quests do jobs rent out houses buy shops i will be able to use my own money for the castle treasury?

[/quote]

Thats the thing with Fable games, you get much more out of them taking your time, its an RPG at it's core and requires exploration and an investment of your time to reap the rewards.

Thanks i am doing this now. I just bought 3 houses and rented them out (had four but had to keep one for my marriage with Elise) also bought the blacksmith shop in Bowerstone market and the Stylist shop there too so yeah gonna make some money. I hope it is like Fable 2 that you gain money even when you are not playing fable 3.

Once you get to the end, don't take up any tasks. Instead, allow your money to build up.. Store in your vault once you've bought every building..Leave the game on over-night. :) You'll get 10m+ gold within a few days.