Minor Halo CE comin-com tidbits

Many people think that it will have 4-player co-op.  It will only have 2-player co-op.

It will be available November 15th for $40.00.  Best Buy has it listed as $60.00 with a release date of December 1st.  Eric Eckstein- "I don't have anything against Best Buy, but that's incorrect.  You should expect the game at $39.99 on November 15th."

It will have at least seven Reach maps remade from Halo:CE, including one map from Halo 2. 

Blog found here:   http://www.g4tv.com/comiccon-2011/panels-and-live-blogs/halo-panel/119/

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Seriously? It was impossible for them to add 4 player co-op? That's lame

That would make it a step down from Reach/Halo 3, no?  Or perhaps they're only referring to splitscreen co-op, which has been limited to 2 players in all Halo games, and the XBL online co-op will have 4-players?

All I know is they better for FREAKING once have the option to join/host random co-op games.  I've been wanting this option since Halo 3.  I would have replayed those games so many times if they had that option.  Every other game seems to realize that's an important option.  Why have they always thought otherwise?  All the people on my friends list play through the campaign once then stay on multiplayer.  Some of them don't even play it once lol.  Co-op is more fun for me than multiplayer.  It would be nice to meet some new people while rocking that.  It's too hard to get people to play co-op.  Just want to play that *** over and over on Legendary.  

[quote user="CovertBike"]

That would make it a step down from Reach/Halo 3, no?  Or perhaps they're only referring to splitscreen co-op, which has been limited to 2 players in all Halo games, and the XBL online co-op will have 4-players?

[/quote]On the link I posted above of the blog where I got the info from, Erik Eckstein said he was told 2-player co-op over Xbox Live.  Yeah, that's pretty lame.  BUT, I will be happy if we'll be able to join/host random games.

[quote user="CovertBike"]

That would make it a step down from Reach/Halo 3, no?  

[/quote]Yes. My favorite part of Halo games is the fully cooperative campaign. Apparently this is what we can expect with Bungie no longer at the reigns of Halo.

-This game will have terminals like the ones from Halo 3.  Except they will be way cooler.  If you find one, it will play a "full-motion video narrated by 343 Guilty Spark."  Source and terminal teaser trailer.  Check it out.  That makes me even more excited, as small as it may be.

Frank O'connor brief interview.  Most of the info is already known. 

Regarding maps:  "We remade a bunch of people's favorite maps from CE... Halo PC, maybe there's one from Halo 2."

He also confirms the price and release date.

Battle Creek/Beaver Creek and Penace/Damnation multiplayer level info.  No more teleporter camping for Battle Creek... good. 

[view:http://cache.g4tv.com/images/ImageDb3/280/599/image280599/280599_S.jpg]

[quote user="Thookins"]

All I know is they better for FREAKING once have the option to join/host random co-op games.  I've been wanting this option since Halo 3.  I would have replayed those games so many times if they had that option.  Every other game seems to realize that's an important option.  Why have they always thought otherwise?  All the people on my friends list play through the campaign once then stay on multiplayer.  Some of them don't even play it once lol.  Co-op is more fun for me than multiplayer.  It would be nice to meet some new people while rocking that.  It's too hard to get people to play co-op.  Just want to play that *** over and over on Legendary.  

[/quote]

Head over to TA and set up Co-op sessions for times you want to play. You will probably get other people wanting to play.