Mini Uzi is Overpowered

i've been killed with that thing about 10,000 times the hipfire gets you across the map, it's ridiculous espeacially with suppresssor the bulltets are like heat seaking projecticles

This is what the community has come to

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

yep i knew it was about time for another whining little 8itch

LMAO, never thought I would see a post saying the UZI is OP... Biggest fail ever lmao.

The state of these forums is bad when an obvious troll post - one that cannot get even more obvious - is deemed as something valid and truthful.

I think the RPG is overpowered.  I mean, the guy was 10 feet from me and hit me directly in the chest and it killed me.  Really, since when does a RPG actually kill you.  

[quote user="Machete160"]

I think the RPG is overpowered.  I mean, the guy was 10 feet from me and hit me directly in the chest and it killed me.  Really, since when does a RPG actually kill you.  

[/quote]

I know. I also think the Dragunov is overpowered, I mean the guy hit me only twice and I died. Twice!

Awesome trolling.

[quote user="Karkriegz"]The state of these forums is bad when an obvious troll post - one that cannot get even more obvious - is deemed as something valid and truthful.[/quote]

Trolling used to be a art. Now it's just paint by numbers.

This is why I've stopped playing Cod.

I don't even own the Uzi, maybe it is overpowered... for a SMG that eats clips, and has a spread like a shotgun.