Mini Game ?

I never got a code for the mini game from GameStop, do I need a code to get the DLC or will they give me a code when I get my game on Tuesday?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="mMAXlMUSs"]

Wait so I have to Redeem that Shotgun code I got from GameStop on that www.finkmanufacturing.com website to get code to play game?? I only got the Shotgun code for preordering at Gamestop no other code.

[/quote]

Shotgun code is on the receipt, just go to Redeem Code on the Dashboard and enter it. They should have given you a different code when you preordered your game to play at www.finkmanufacturing.com while you waited for the release of the game.

just got my code but had to get it off my ipad as it did not work on my pc , think its a browser issue

I just got back from GameStop and they only had the shotgun code?

got it with my tablet

I never got it either they usually send it after you get it.

tried my phone and nothing as well, will have to try the tablet when I get home from work

didnt get it? just got my game, only code is the one for the shotgun???

Bonus!

More details

Pre-Order BioShock Infinite and receive the Industrial Revolution Pack FREE!

Pre-Order BioShock Infinite and receive the Industrial Revolution Pack FREE! Pre-order BioShock Infinite and receive access to the Industrial Revolution Pack, which includes three gear items, 500 bonus in-game currency, five lock picks as well as the Industrial Revolution puzzle game.

Online Customers: A code will be provided via email within 2 business days of pre-order.

Store / In-Store Pickup Customers: The code will be provided at the time of pre-order.

The above was Cut and paste from the GameStop ad for Bioshock Infinite.

BTW, I per-ordered mine from Walmart, and i already have my code.Maybe you should give GameStop a call and ask?.

Wait so I have to Redeem that Shotgun code I got from GameStop on that www.finkmanufacturing.com website to get code to play game?? I only got the Shotgun code for preordering at Gamestop no other code.

Okay, reporting back. First you need to have redeemed the code Gamestop gave you fro preordering it at www.finkmanufacturing.com. Once you have an account you select your platform then go to "My Rewards" and you should have a code if you played the game. Now, my site browser wasn't letting me redeem the code, so I just signed into the site on my phone like FreakyParsley and clicked that box and FINALLY it gave me my code via the phone. Really not sure why the code refuses to revela itself in Internet Explorer, but ya, try it on your phone or an ipad if the browsers aren't revealing your code. Thanks Freaky for the tip!