minecraft

THIS IS ALL I FOUND ABOUT MINECRAFT FOR 360

E3: Minecraft Coming to Xbox 360 With Kinect image Now you can actually punch trees to gather wood! Despite the presence of an imitator or two, indie hit game Minecraft has remained where it started - on the PC. At Microsoft's E3 2011 press conference, though, the Xbox 360 maker announced that Mojang's building-block phenomenon would be coming to consoles exclusively for Xbox. Minecraft would also support Kinect's motion-control system, said Microsoft. Presumably gamers will be able to use gestures to get a workout digging holes into the earth, building homes and palaces, and running the hell away from Creepers before they blow up.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Oh yea thisl be fun. To all  fans:  ~M1N3CR4FT!~  

Cool

Can't wait for this, should be alot of fun.

i hope there is multiplayer.

I remember reading somewhere that it will feature 4 player co-op, but i'm not sure...

how the hell would you ride pigs......

Can't wait! But still confused.. Will it be on XBLA or a game itself? And will it need to be payed extra money to be able to play?

[quote user="Bakeeeyy"]

how the hell would you ride pigs......

[/quote]

Slap a saddle on them and you're done.

I can't wait for this. i hope they will keep it up to date like they do it on PC

Does anyone know if it is just gunna be for kinect or can you use a controller too?