MineCraft XBox 360 Not Working!

Hi, I bought MineCraft for the Xbox 360 a week after it came out.  I was able to play online the first day and had no problems what so ever.  Ever since then, whenever I start to load up MineCraft, it signs me out of XBox Live and I cannot access it.  I opened ports to my XBox 360 because I was having problems with my NAT type being ?Moderate and not open.  It still does not want to work and I have become very stressed out over the situation.  SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 56 Applies to:

Hey there, sorry to hear about your troubles. Let's try a few things before getting too stressed, pal! Now, have you tried deleting and re-downloading the game to see if it works? Also, try clearing your system cache as well. If those don't work, you may want to try deleting and re-downloading your gamertag. If your connection is still being annoying, have you tried plugging directly into the modem to your 360? If disconnects are still an issue, it may happen to be either your modem is a bit faulty, your ISP is throttling your connection or your lines may need a look, or even the simple fact that perhaps your console is telling you it may need a new ethernet port. Also, you may want to make sure that you're signed into the proper profile as well before starting the game up. I do hope this helps and you get into playing Minecraft online very soon. I also have to ask, do you get disconnected from LIVE on any other title? If not, the fix should be one of the first few suggestions, hopefully. Let us know!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

And to add to ruthless's post Try resetting your router turning off or plugging out your router or modem and plug it back in

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.