Minecraft won't stop freezing...

Every single time I start a new world and skip the tutorial on how to use the inventory, Minecraft freezes on me.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

id redownload because mine works 100%.

redownloading usually fixes that.

Even when I go through the inventory tutorial, Minecraft freezes. It's only Minecraft that's freezing by the way, my Xbox 360 doesn't and I can dashboard.

[quote user="NICCSACC666"]

id redownload because mine works 100%.

redownloading usually fixes that.

[/quote]Deleted it from my HDD (R.I.P. New World WTF?), going to try and redownload it.

Redownloading the game didn't work... This is really starting to **** me off.

Is the game stored on the Hard Drive or a USB stick? Make sure it's in the Hard Drive.  Some games can get glitchy on USB.  Also,  try clearing the system cache, in system settings.

[quote user="DeltaJun"]

Is the game stored on the Hard Drive or a USB stick? Make sure it's in the Hard Drive.  Some games can get glitchy on USB.  Also,  try clearing the system cache, in system settings.

[/quote]It's on my HDD, don't own a USB stick for my Xbox 360. I'll try clearing the system cache, haven't done that yet in the two years I've owned this console.

*UPDATE* Just cleared my system's cache and it didn't work. Minecraft = officially broken for me. I'm so pissed off right now, I'm done. What a waste of $20! I was just starting to enjoy the game as well...

Just relax man take a breath. Try playing a new game with a seed. Maybe try seed "Glacier" or "404" in the seed box just type in 1 of those names. Sorry it's broken, I honestly am not to excited about it all myself. This version lacks alot of the thing I found useful/easy/fun. Hopefully updates come soon.

[quote user="Shady Ganks"]

Just relax man take a breath. Try playing a new game with a seed. Maybe try seed "Glacier" or "404" in the seed box just type in 1 of those names. Sorry it's broken, I honestly am not to excited about it all myself. This version lacks alot of the thing I found useful/easy/fun. Hopefully updates come soon.

[/quote]It's hard to relax when I just wasted $20 on a BROKEN game. I have never in my life purchased a game that was unplayable, it's inexcusable.

It doesn't matter what seed I play on, as soon as I open my inventory, it freezes. It doesn't even matter if I choose to do the tutorial or skip it.

I have no idea how such a high profile game like this could be released with such a severe glitch.

After a quick Google search, it appears I'm not the only person experiencing the game stopping glitch when viewing the inventory. Unbelievable!