Minecraft won't redownload?

I've recently downloaded happy wars on my brothers account, and after that minecraft was deleted. I tried clearing space and deleting happy wars, but every time I try to redownload minecraft, I get a pop-up stating that I cannot redownload minecraft? Reply when possible, because the help is much appreciated! Thank you for your time!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Which account originally purchased the game?  Only the account that bought it can redownload it again.  This can be done from the download history which can be reached on the console by going to System>Accounts>Download History.

Other than that, is there any type of error code if you continue to get the same message?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

It was originally downloaded on my brothers account, which is where I tried redownloading it. I went to the recent downloads, but it still will not let me download it again. Every time I try, the  pop-up appears. It's always been the same one.

Sorry this didn't help.

Ok, try clearing the console's cache

support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

If that doesn't work, delete his profile only (not profile and items) then clear the cache and restart the console.  When it is restarted, go to Social>Sign In/Out>Download Profile and follow the instructions to redownload his profile.  Then head back to the download history and try redownloading the game.

Sorry this didn't help.