Minecraft tv HD

Hola, hace 10 dias aproximadamente compre el juego "minecraft" por el valor de 1600 Points, hoy me dispuesto a jugar en pantalla dividida y no me deja jugar dado que no tengo una television HD, exijo una respuesta ya que no se menciona dicho error a la hora de comprar el juego, de ser asi nunca lo hubiera adquirido.

Un saludo espero respuestas.

English 

Hello, 10 days ago approximately buy the game "minecraft" for the value of 1600 Points, today me ready to playing on divided screen and I cannot play due to the fact that my television is not HD, demand one answers due to the fact that the above mentioned mistake is not mentioned at the moment of buying the game, of being like that he had never acquired it.

A greeting I wait for answers.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hello kicokb24,

I am sorry that you're having issues with Minecraft,

Unfortuantely you DO need an HDMI cable or HDTV in order to play Minecraft Split-screen or Co-Op.

If you do get an HDMI cable, make sure you set your display settings on the console to 720pi at LEAST.

Also, Xbox Customer Support, is actually giving refunds of the game to players that have purchased the game BEFORE 5/15/2012.

I would contact your Customer Support in your region to get that sorted out if you do qualify for that refund.

Happy Gaming!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

as LadyDovahkiin stated, you can not play minecraft split scree, unless you have and HD TV,  sorry for any inconvenience

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.