Minecraft Tutorial Seed?

I've tried searching and I just can't find it anywhere. I was recently messing around in the tutorial world in Minecraft and have grown pretty attached to it. I found the most awesome cave network, but I just can't call the level home because of all the buildings and things there. I was wondering if there was a known seed for the barebones word without the buildings... one that I can save and load and name. I know I can save a tutorial level, I just want a fresh world of the same layout.

Discussion Info

Last updated October 9, 2018 Views 124 Applies to:

I do not believe there is a particular seed for the tutorial map since anyone can access it at anytime.

maybe if you post on your blog some mine craft nerd will help you.

there ya go, EM1, make fun of video games and the people who play them, ya hypocrite. now go play what your school buddies tell you is cool.

I checked around on the Minecraft.net forums and alot of people are claiming that 1171544198849424676 is the Tutorial World Seed. (It maybe wrong, but worth a try non the less).

SOURCE

Tutorial seed: 1171544198849424676

i don't know why they to out the part that they show you what seed you have/had when you load your game after the update that fix the problem's for the second update.

it would be interesting to try the seed on my comp and minecraft mobile

The seed after the update as of 2/3/2013 4:50pm Az time the seed is: 964147668894744996 i hope this helped if anyone would like to @@@ me my gamertag is TehnoobisDOA if this doenst show that

I know that is a thread for Minecraft Xbox 360, but i finally got the maps of the tutorials working on PC , so i post a link to download them if you're interested :

www.mediafire.com/.../shared

(i'm the only Xbox player who have some downloadable files so i feel like i have to share them)

i will post you the seed next day , but i know it