Minecraft Skin Pack 1 is out + Free Skin Pack on the 18th.

The First Skin Pack is out, you can also get 5 more skins on July 18th when the Summer of Arcade starts for free.

To get the other 5 skins look for the Summer of Arcade box on the Dashboard on the 18th.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It kinda sucks that you have to pay for them!I can get those same skins for free on the PC version of the game.I know i'm not buying them because it seems like they are just milking it now!

You can get a Master Chief skin for free on the PC version?  Microsoft's lawyers would love to know that.

Here we go again.... Wine.... I get what ever I want on pc.... Whaaaa....... Two bucks, bout the price of a coke. And BTW, you get some for free for you pc snobs.

Saying anything about the PC version will get you shunned by a majority of this community. It's all about dedication and support, and that's why I will be purchasing the new skins.

Anyways, I'll probably buy the new skins after I check out the five new free ones!

If pc users weren't always complaining and whining about how vastly superier everythng is on te pc I would be a a lot more tolerant about what they had to say. I used to be a pc player, I quit playing the second the mic became commonly used because I felt like I was constantly playing with the comic book guy.

I'm also a Mac gamer, so imagine how I get treated. :)

I already bought the skin pack. Looked through them all and they were real great. Put on one for now, might change it later. Pretty nice to support 4J.

Bought the pack and more than happy to support the Minecraft Developers. I love the improvements to the Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition in the last update and I'm looking forward to all the future updates.

if you want them to continue to make the game better and to add new things, you should continue to support them.  If you consider what you're paying for each hour of entertainment with Minecraft, it is remarkably low.  If instead you had a life and went out to clubs and bars and socialized with real people, you'd be spending much more money per hour of entertainment--on a factor of several thousand.  It is much better to stay cloistered in your room in front of your Xbox, isolated from the rest of the world, playing Minecraft.  I mean, it's a no brainer.

[quote user="WildAttorney"]

if you want them to continue to make the game better and to add new things, you should continue to support them.  If you consider what you're paying for each hour of entertainment with Minecraft, it is remarkably low.  If instead you had a life and went out to clubs and bars and socialized with real people, you'd be spending much more money per hour of entertainment--on a factor of several thousand.  It is much better to stay cloistered in your room in front of your Xbox, isolated from the rest of the world, playing Minecraft.  I mean, it's a no brainer.

[/quote]

So, you're complaining on a forum about people who enjoy a game? Irony~