Minecraft privacy settings

I have setup an xbox account for my daughters, both of which we have control over due to their age.

One has mentioned a World she joined earlier is no longer accessible and a privacy setting is reported against a local account which will need to be amended to permit, or just play a local.

Having checked the dashboard, she's logged in and the privacy setting is set as child (no customising) so has something changed for said world?

Having read around, some people mention Minecraft settings, some dashboard and some account so without changing anything I thought I's ask first what requires changing to allow her to access. I appreciate, and correct me wrong that maybe worlds maybe are setup to allow only certain privacy levels.

I don't want her access age restrictive content but the message reported is rather ambiguous and I'd like to know which specific setting to change so I can assess for myself

Thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 13 Applies to:

Anyone?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

meeeeeeee!!!! Every time I try to join a server, it says above the servers area that "you need to check your privacy settings" but I do that everyday because XBox doesn't notice that we never wanted it to bond with Minecraft in the first place.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.