Minecraft Players Wanted For Let's Play's And Other Creations

Hello Everyone I'm An Experience Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition Player And A Semi On PC, I'm Part Of A Group Of Gamers Who Are Minecraft Players And Black Ops 2 Clan But If You Like The "Rooster Teeth Let's Play Achievement City" You Will Love Our Little Twist On It But Not All Of It Is Copied From It. But This Isn't The Only Reason I'm Here. We Want You Guys To Join Our Community And Be Part Of Our Minecraft And/Or Black Ops 2 Clan, We Have A Lot To Offer To You And The Xbox Community. We Want You If You Are Good With Photoshop Or Good With Minecraft Or If You Are Good A First Person Shooter Games. We Also Have Great Events Coming Up,Like The Achievement Hunt: Your Gamerscore Not As High As You Would Like It To Be, Would You Need A Co-Op Partner To Help You Along The Way, Or Our MineCraft Design Event Were You Challenge Your Building Skills Against The Rest Of Our Community.  If You Sign Up You Can Be Ranked Up By How Active You Are Like Posting In The Forums Or Starting Trends. We Have A Skype Chat Room If You Need To Communicate With The Rest Of Us And Make Friends Along The Way.

The Sites Name Is: www.hk-gamers.com

When You Are Registering You Will See This Section "Referrer" Type In That Section The Way I Write It: hK Deadpool

When Joined, Join Usergroups Recruit And Chaos. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to: