Minecraft Medieval Kingdoms

MINECRAFT MEDIEVAL KINGDOMS: Hey, i've been building on minecraft ever since it came out on the xbox 360, i build extremely detailed worlds ALL OF THEM medieval themed, so i need people that are just as good as me on minecraft. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My Resume:

I've played with the roosterteeth office.

I've been of lemoncraft's Top 5 Xbox 360 Minecraft Creations.

I'm friends with Matt and Phil from FyreUK.

I also make adventure maps for the 360 and hunger-games maps.

I'm very picky about who is on my friends-list and about what i build because i'm OCD.

I hope i can build with everyone who is reading this,

Kenblock4363

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

But doesn't your OCD and pickiness  exclude a lot of players?

Oh Lord, it's hard to be humble, when I'm perfect in every way...

[quote user="KenBlock4363"]

MINECRAFT MEDIEVAL KINGDOMS: Hey, i've been building on minecraft ever since it came out on the xbox 360, i build extremely detailed worlds ALL OF THEM medieval themed, so i need people that are just as good as me on minecraft. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My Resume:

I've played with the roosterteeth office.

I've been of lemoncraft's Top 5 Xbox 360 Minecraft Creations.

I'm friends with Matt and Phil from FyreUK.

I also make adventure maps for the 360 and hunger-games maps.

I'm very picky about who is on my friends-list and about what i build because i'm OCD.

I hope i can build with everyone who is reading this,

Kenblock4363

[/quote]

I also build very detailed castles/worlds (check out the last page of the "Show off your creations thread"), Tbh though if like me you like the stuff in your world to be just right, You're probably better off doing it by yourself.

yes, it does.

Sorry but you aren't worthy of having me on your friends list

gamer-score or levels dont mean *** to me. on minecraft you dont get anything to show you are better others, the one thing u do have is the advantage of how people think about your world. is it amazing, puzzling, detailed, its all about other people.

you pice of S***

I'd love to play. I'm always respectful of other peoples builds and I've been looking for a good group of people to play with. next time your online, send me a message.