Minecraft: Help Wanted: Need Players For Zombie Survival Map

I need a lot more players to help me with a redstone-powered zombie map called Bordertown. I need people that can be creative and good at redstoning. This is important because this map will have buyable weapons, traps, and armor using a currency system using sand as money. If you are interested in helping me with this project, you will be able to help me test the map buy playing it with me. There are only 11 more spots that can be fit into a world. If one has to get offline, than I'll call upon another player. Please friend request me away, and we will start building away. I've already built about 1/16 of the whole map. Come to my world to see it. Also, this will be a VERY redstone- heavy project, so be prepared. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Using sand to complete circuits correct?

-

Also how do you plan to place zombies with no eggs or monster spawners?

No, currency, as in money. I designed a system where you can buy items using sand.

Also, this project will take awhile. So when the update comes out with mob spawner eggs, I'll use dispensers to act as a mob spawner. I might include barriers like in COD Zombies.

No I think you misunderstood what I said.

-

Using sand to complete circuits. Basically like you said, sand is currency. A player who has a certain number of sand blocks can place said currency in a specific hole in the wall which in turn completes a redstone circuit and allows you to activate things like doors or even make a random weapon box like in CoD Zombies.

-

Hopefully the update will be soon, easiest barriers to use are wooden doors. Once all the players are in position and are unable to escape said building or location the zombies can break down the wooden doors if set to Hard difficulty. There is also a trick using the wood doors to prevent players from exiting through them once they've entered.

Let me guess, the one way door made from soul sand, am I correct? With soul sand under the barrier (wooden door) with a block in front of the door? Probably not that one.

Anyways, I already knew about zombies being able to break down wooden doors.

Friend Request me on xbox (1/24/13), It's night where I am right now, I'll be asleep until tommorow late afternoon USA est. time.

I will be in classes tomorrow till around 3PM or so, working on my Survival Games map till then no guarantee that I will be able to get on depending on if Microsoft resolves the issues going on currently with AT&T Uverse users as it has prevented online use for two days now.

OK I'm on right now @2:30 pm east. time, I'll friend request you.

I still need a lot more people to help with this huge project...

Add me ill hlp

Sure, why not

You think you can get on tomorrow (2/4/13)? I've finished the player set system (finally). We'll start working on the actual map of building all the structures and land.