Minecraft glitches

I just bought minecraft yesterday and now I been burn every time I enter my game and when i respond like 20 mins later I get burned and my friend fight someone that looks just like me. if this keeps happening I will be calling Microsoft and this game publisher because this is not what I paid for. Has anyone else have this glitch

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

make a new world?

What did you pay for exactly..??

Never happened to me before or ever heard of that. But Revenge is right just make a new world and if it continues re download it.

By this; "What did you pay for exactly..??" It's Ported or Striped, from an Phone Indie Game etc.. You can't expect it to be perfect...

"Minecraft was developed for about a week before its public release on May 17, 2009,"

"A heavily stripped version of the game has been developed for the Xbox 360 by independent game developers 4J Studios, which was released on May 9th, 2012."

make a new world . . . sounds like you are respawning at your last point which apparently was in the middle of lava.  And, yeah, it is stripped down, but there will be updates we are told.   Patience, Grasshopper.

ok  I just reinstalled it again hopefully this will work

its herobrine