Minecraft Game Saves won't Sync

For 23 days I've tried to get Xbox support to help me but all I get is finger pointing and excuses.  This is Xbox Support  Chat, Email, Phone, and Twitter everyone has an excuse even the Advococy team.

My issue is when I try to sync Minecraft saved games from the cloud they fail.

Here is what I've tried:

1. Turn off the xbox
  2. Unplug the xbox
  3. Delete the saved games
  4. Delete the profile
  5. Unisntall the game and reinstall
  6. Buy a new external USB 3.0 hard drive that was greater the 256GB which didn’t work so I returned it
  7. Buy a new router which didn’t work so I returned it
  8. Try someone else’s xbox didn’t work
  9. Try my xbox at someone else’s house didn’t work

Early last week I was told an Advocacy person would contact me on Tursday 6/25.  When that didn't happen I asked on the 26th and was told someone would contact me that day, when that didn't happen I asked again on the 27th and was told they would contact me that day, when that didn't happen I was told to wait till Monday they would contact me then, when that didn't happen I was told to give them 48 hours and someone would contact me.

They did finally email me yesterday 6/29 with a response that my sync issue is something to do with the preview program and that I needed to contact that support.

My issue with this is it's more finger pointing.  This entire time Xbox Support says I need to talk to the developer Mojang and Mojang says it's an xbox issue they can't help and that they are not the developer that 4J Studio is but said not to contact them because they can't help.

Additionaly this is not a preview program issue because it was happening before I got into the preview program which didn't happen until the end of last week.

Further this issue happens not only on my Xbox but other xbox's as well.

And to top it off this Advococy person sent me a link to some preview support forum that I must not have access to because it comes up with Group not found.

23 days and all I get is finger pointing and excuses.  What more can I do?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

Finally got to speak to an advocate who assures me they are working on it.  Keeping my fingers crossed.