Minecraft FULL VERSION not showing up in purchases

Within the last two months I upgraded my sons demo version of MINECRAFT to the full version and also purchased a skin pack, a pigman?, and an ender dragon? addons as well.
Long story short my son accidentally erased the MINECRAFT game.  I went to the account page and the download section but all it has shown is the skin pack/pigman/ender dragon addon purchases but not the FULL VERSION purchase.
Do I have to purchase the upgrade again???

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 172 Applies to:

PS I figured if I try to download the DEMO version it would automatically detect that I had purchased the upgrade but all it does is prompt me to purchase it for 1600 points.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello,

If you purchased/redeemed a code for Minecraft on this account it will be in your download history.

From your Xbox 360 Dashboard > Settings > Account > Download History. If you redeemed it on this account it will be listed there. If it's not listed there then it would mean that this account did not purchase/redeem a code for this game.

Please remember that only the account that's purchased the game will be able to re-download it. 

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks!  I took your advice and switched accounts and there it was!  I never realized I first downloaded it on my account then downloaded the addons from my sons account!

Thanks again!

Sorry this didn't help.

I bought minecarft xbox 360 edition in the trail when it says that this trail is a demo of the full game. I bought it inside the demo along time ago, now the other day i deleted everything in my memory because i hade problems with it and when i was trying to download it back is does not show it in my download history or my purchases history what do i do?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hiya Pro!

Please create your own topic so we can assist you better. This one is coming up on its third year.

Panda cx

Sorry this didn't help.