minecraft, erro "não foi possível se conectar ao mundo [Translation - Minecraft, error "Could not connect to the world]

jogo no xbox one s, tento jogar Minecraft mas não esta dando pois sempre que eu entro no mundo deles aparece "não foi possível se conectar ao mundo" e quando eu crio aparece o mesmo erro pra eles

-------

[Mod Translation - Game on Xbox One S, try to play Minecraft but not this giving because whenever I enter the world of them pops up  "Could not connect to the world " and when I create pops up the same error for them]

Oi Gv9182

Vocês dois têm a mesma versão? Exemplo: versão 1.14

-------

[Mod Translation - Hi Gv9182
You two have the same version? Example: Version 1.14]

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Oi Gv9182
Vocês dois têm a mesma versão? Exemplo: versão 1.14

Sim, a gente tentou sem está no Minecraft beta e estando nele, mas toda vez aparecia o mesmo erro

-------

[Mod Translation - Yes, we tried without is in Minecraft beta and being in it, but every time appeared the same error]

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Você está tentando se conectar a um reino? Eu tive um problema no meu reino ultimamente onde fiquei preso no jogo. Isso mostra que eu estou no reino, mas não estava. Ele também carregado e carregado e me deu o mesmo erro que você está recebendo. Eu tentei muitas soluções, mas no final eu tive que restaurar meu reino com um backup para um tempo anterior. Esta foi a única coisa que resolveu o problema.

--------

[Mod Translation - Are you trying to connect to a realm? I had a problem in my realm lately where I got stuck in the game. It shows that I am in the realm, but I was not. It also loaded and loaded and gave me the same error as you are getting. I tried many solutions, but in the end I had to restore my realm with a backup for an earlier time. This was the only thing that solved the problem.]

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Gv9182,

Thanks for updating us with your reply. Can you provide us with the error code or message you're receiving when you attempt to connect to a world? Have you checked to be sure that you both have open NAT types as well and a strong connection to the internet? This information will help us to further assist you. 

If you and your friend are both using the Minecraft Beta, you may also wish to see if there are any solutions or information concerning the Beta and joining worlds over on the Minecraft forums. The friendly folks on that forum will likely have some great information or tips to help you out as well.

I hope this helps out!

Regards,
XBF Amber M
Microsoft Agent | Moderator
(๑•ᴗ•๑)♡
"Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock-n-roll." ~ Shigeru Miyamoto

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated August 18, 2021 Views 82 Applies to: