Minecraft Creeper Crunch Codes Not Redeeming

Hello! A couple of weeks ago I redeemed 3 Minecraft Creep Crunch codes, but none of the ingame items have shown up yet. The codes have all been "redeemed" and added to my account, yet none of the items have actually shown up. I left them alone for a week or two thinking it was just an internet or lag issue, but they still haven't shown up about 2 weeks later. Any idea what's going on?
I marked this as a question I also have.  The difference I think I have is that I more literally followed the instructions on the cereal box by accessing microsoft. com/redeem from a Win7 computer.  I was able to enter the code AND it was accepted, but the item has never showed up in the game profile selection menu.  There is a record of the redeem in the Microsoft store on my Win10 computer....but it is not showing as available in game.

4 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

I also followed the instructions literally, but I redeemed on a Chromebook and played Minecraft Bedrock Edition on a Nintendo Switch. As a update on the issue progress since posting, 2 of the 3 missing items have now shown up after about a week and a half. The third one is still missing.

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I rechecked my in-game and the item is now available.

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated January 26, 2023 Views 2,279 Applies to: