Minecraft: Cost - 4 Billion MSP

I was looking forward to purchasing Minecraft for the Xbox but, upon trying to buy it, found that I was being asked for over 4 billion Microsoft Points. There's clearly some kind of error here, but I can't seem to find a way around it - can anyone help?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Somehow certain people in the US are able to buy it but others are not.

This is no error, like Spain, Greece and other countries in the World that are currently in recession Minecraft is no different. This 4 billion is only a fraction of the cost that is required to balance the worlds debts.

@MasterUnholyWar I'm in the UK.

@MeanMint Indeed!

Same happened to me. But another person in my house, literally using the same router, it showed up at 1600 points. Maybe it's because I tried to download it as soon as it appeared on Xbox.com?

download it in this website instead of the xbox

Woke up super early so I could play before work but its looking like that's not gonna happen.

Whenever I try to buy from XBOX.com it says "This offer is not valid in your region."

@TxNM I tried, apparently I'm unable to.

how old is the account?

Hmm, shows up in the XBL marketplace as 1600 until I go to confirm the purchase. That's when it turns to the 4 billion points price. Server side glitch maybe?

Well, at least we can play the demo until it gets addressed.

you have to download the demo