Minecraft CONSTANTLY crashing Xbox one X

So for at least two months Minecraft constantly crashes on my Xbox one X.  We have now lost at least 3 worlds to it crashing during loading but it normally crashes after loading and playing anywhere from 10 mins to 4+hrs.  However, after trying to delete then reload my Account on the Xbox it seems to happen even more frequently as opposed to less often.  We have tried clearing cache, we have, as I mentioned, tried deleting the account and re-adding it, and we have uninstalled/re-installed but nothing has changed.  It is rather demoralizing that we not only have to restart the xbox over and over but to also lose the worlds we spent days on is awful.  

Also when I say crash it doesn't just dashboard my entire Xbox reboots.  This happens 75% of the time the other 25% it just crashes to dashboard but those crashes tend to happen as the game loads to the main screen not while we are in the game.  This also only happens with Minecraft and no other games.

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I have this same issue and ever since ive been looking around for solutions and none of them actually worked. From reseting ur xbox (hard reset) to deleting all local saved data. What i found out that rhis has never happened to me before this Update (bedrock edition) and ever since ive been crashing like crazy. Mojang them self stated that its really bugging only on the xbox one x and by the looks of it i feel like it’ll be fixed on the next update which would come out pretty soon which is the nether update. 
Hopefully by then tehy would know what’s causing it so it’ll be playable cause yes my game crashes even before i get to the main menu. 

Though i manage to find a quick bypass to making it work. Usually the game freezes before it crashes so AS SOOON as i see it freeze, i press the guide button and wait on there until i see it unfreeze. So far i managaed to find that out in order to not crash. Though u gotta be quick with it. Hope this reply helped out or at least informed you about it let me know if u found something else useful

14 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Same problem for me, however also been happening for several months.

I hope you are right and its fixed in next update, but i've seen at least 1 or 2 updates (cant remember) come and go and issue has not been resolved. There are forum posts on the internet reporting this issue way back in late 2019 - almost 6 months ago.  Its a shame its taken this long to fix an issue from a microsoft developer on microsoft device.

11 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

This has also been happening to me on my xbox one x console. For me this has been happening for almost a year now. I have been looking for a solution online and seen many other posts of the same issue but noone has any fix that actually works. This issue has made the game completely unplayable for me and Microsoft just doesn't want to acknowledge it at all it seems. I have gone through every channel of tech support and possible and even switched my console for a new one and it still happens. Also I've tried the beta and it happens even more frequently than normal which leads me to believe the next update won't fix anything and we will all still not be able to play minecraft 😭

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

We have the EXACT same issue with Minecraft on our Xbox One X. The game has quickly become unplayable for our kids. It will soon be relegated to the trash bin. Please fix it Microsoft/Mojang. 

15 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I have FINALLY found the solution. So it seems those like us who owned the original minecraft xbox edition and then upgraded to Minecraft bedrock when it was released caused old cache from the xbox one edition to stay in the files and basically makes the xbox flip oit and shut off. What you gotta do is do a restart of your storage, i can't remember the exact setting name but it promps you to make a selection to keep game data or not when you clear to factory reset. Make sure minecraft is on your internal storage at the time and factory reset the console but select to keep your game data. You will hafto re-add your xbox profiles to the console afterwards but this will clean out the old xbox one edition files and make minecraft playable again. Took me 2 damn years to figure this out since xbox support is useless. Hope you get it sorted out, I did this and it's been running with no issues since.

30 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

A fix should be coming soon . There is an awareness of this issue please be patient
Xbox Ambassador / Hard core gamer

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

A fix should be coming soon . There is an awareness of this issue please be patient

How "soon" could this fix come because ive had this issue for months and thought it was because of joining the beta and i left the beta hoping the problem would stop and it never did.

Maybe another hotfix in 1.14 or 1.16 or after because if its too long of a wait i might buy minecraft ps4 or switch version just so i can play my favorite game.

5 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

La unica solucion, es que xbox saque una actualizacion amigo

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Same issue. Tried to start playing with family, has crashed 4 times now while playing (reboots the xbox completely) and the last time it deleted the world we just created 😠

5 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

this is still an ongoing issue and i don't understand why nothing still hasn't been done to fix the issue. i have had the game crash on me 3 or 4 times in under an hour which is seriously frustrating, so please get of you backside and do something!!

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated March 12, 2024 Views 13,097 Applies to: