Minecraft Community/Clan Xboxity Realm

Hey guys, Im currently creating a Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition community/clan and I have only 4 members and im willing to recruit mature, realiable members to set up practices and probably tournaments in the future. The community is called 'Xboxity Realm' short for Xbox community and we are a family that would like to have fun in a variety of games. If we have enough members, well make squads so that we can challenge each other in a battle or just work and survive together. We have ranks aswell which you can get promoted by using XR Points (XP) or you can use it to purchase additional features in a game of survival or other min-game maps. When Xbox One comes out, we will be more excited to use maps with less lag, bigger maps and more players in one game which would be really useful for practices and squad battles. If anyone is interested please contact me on my Xbox Live Gamertag: Realadge. And also guys if we get more members I can get the gameplay recorded and put it up on youtube and on our website.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Im still looking for players so send me a message if you are interested in joining.

Ill join