Minecraft Buddy for my 8 year old boy who has learning difficulties

Hello everyone, my son is obsessed with minecraft at the moment he is 8 years old and has a condition called 221q deletion to sum things up I would say its like he is 6 rather than 8. He is really friendly loves finding maps for me to download on youtube. But he really wants to play with someone else I am a single dad and dont really have a parent network to tap into. I have a headset for him I would be around so I could hear any issues my end (which hopefully there will be none) but I wont be chatting to the other child directly because personally this is one of my worries that some pervert will use this forum to speak to my boy sick world I know. Anyway message me if you have a buddy in mind :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

hiii does he play any other games.

Minecraft at the moment does like playing lego batman. Its his birthday October 7th and I have got him Disney Infinity

I'm guessing he dosnt play call of duty black ops 2

Is this his gamertag

Ugh, don't mind Beast. He's obviously a troll.

I have an 11 year old son with autism. If you'd like you could private message me and we could exchange gamertags, as I will not be posting his tag in here for the likes of people like Beast.

im sorry to tell u im not a troll lol

my cuzzin is 10 he be happy to play with u

When someone says they have an 8 year old with the mental age of 6, and you then say sooo he doesn't play black ops? AND considering that it was pointed out specifically what game the child plays and what a friend was needed for. That's trolling. People in the special needs community deal with enough. Something that someone who doesn't have to deal with those things doesn't think about. But, whatever Sir. Good day :)

oh sorry didn't know that

I would also like to find friends for my son to play with.  He is 7.  I am sure he won't be much fun for trying to actually complete anything, as he prefers to run around in the worlds.  Private message me for his gamertag please.

I sent a friend request- My kids would like a friend to play with too! They are 8 & 9. (just turned)