Minecraft achievements

not sure when it was released or if anyone else posted it, but here's the list brought to you buy xbox360achievements. 

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/minecraft/achievements/ 

looks good, an easy 400 points, though i assume the nether portal thing might take a while to make.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

HAHA! There's a 10G achievement for opening your inventory... I think that might just be the single hardest achievement ever!

The only difficult one is "When Pigs Fly".

[quote user="UnyoBro"]

The only difficult one is "When Pigs Fly".

[/quote]Play Multiplayer > find dungeon > acquire saddle > make a block hill next to a pig > get the pig up there > get on saddle > have friend destroy blocks below you > achievement. Would be hard if you had to do it by yourself though seeing as the the AI isn't programmed to jump off cliffs. I suppose you could always use pistons though.

[quote user="Black Wolf XCI"]

HAHA! There's a 10G achievement for opening your inventory... I think that might just be the single hardest achievement ever!

[/quote]There was an achievement in The Simpsons game for pressing the "start" button.

I like easy achievements with games like this, not that I care about them but playing the game for the first time and unlocking a few achievements for the first time is a nice feeling. Even if they are as simple as pushing a button. Also the OCD side of me likes would like to unlock the whole 400 Gamerscore.

400 seems a little low though, maybe they're holding back potential gamerscore for dlc. didn't they update the restrictions or whatever to allow for 2000 gs on future arcade games? i think i heard it on a  recent major nelson podcast.

[quote user="BootstrapGolem"]

400 seems a little low though, maybe they're holding back potential gamerscore for dlc. didn't they update the restrictions or whatever to allow for 2000 gs on future arcade games? i think i heard it on a  recent major nelson podcast.

[/quote]

No, they made it so arcade games can have 400G instead of 200G.

-

As far as I'm aware only one game has ever managed 2000G, and that was Gears 3 with it's many DLC.

well, i knew it was something with adding more gamerscore.

They better add a nolife achievement, because that's what I'm going to become after I get my hands on this game.

I like that they kept the "Getting Wood" cheevo from the PC version. Gets me everytime.