Mine Spotting

I don't think many people know that you can do it......that or they are just stupid.

Lately the amount of times i watch people in my team blow my mines up is beyond comprehension.

So hopefully me complaining is informative.

Party Poopers :P

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If you lay your mines in a good place some team members will destroy them so they can deploy theirs in the craters.

Yeh you get those tools, who think they're the only engineers and 'remove' yours to replace it with theirs, however it's the people riding down the road in a tank, catch a mine in the corner of their eye and get so scared they start shooting......ya know, just in case - could be easier just to push the back button.

maps with Tanks and lots of Vehicles, it's good to come in as a Engineer with a full load of Mines... set them in the choke points and then fight, if you die respawn as another class, your mines will still be there, if they have not been destroyed yet.

I have yet to see a game where the entire team starts out as an Engineer with mines and covers the entire area that needs defending.

teach em to hit the back button to tell friendly from bad guys mines

Sometimes it is hard to see them when driving.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

I am actually talking about when teammates not squadmates drive up to them see them - and shoot them when if they spotted them they would have known they were safe. I thought that was what i said in my OP

I get teammates who blow them up while im in the middle of setting them which causes me to commit suicide. Some people just don't seem to use their brains when playing and just go off shooting every mine they see. I could be in the middle of converting an enemy mine to my own and then my team mate will ruin it by blowing it up.

people would rather be safe then sorry, I know when ever Iam in a hurry an I see tank busters I dont have the time to back space so I jus blow them away, jus part of the game been done plenty against me as well, But IF your talking about someone sees you plant them an knows that they are friendly mines an STILL blows them away jus to re plant thiers than ya then SHAME on them ....

[quote user="xBonnyx"]

Yeh you get those tools, who think they're the only engineers and 'remove' yours to replace it with theirs,

[/quote]

Just real quick on this. Sometimes that "Engineer" laying out Mines are in a really terrible spot where an enemy can easily "spot" them with just their eyes. I've been known to take out those if they are simply going to get destroyed by the enemy before they even have a chance to do any damage. AT Mines are all about location. If it's around a rock (or other obstacle), it's not going to be Spotted (even via the Back Button) until it's too late.

Bottom line, if an Engineer lays out poorly placed AT Mines and I have mine available (at the time), I'll blow theirs up and place mine where it should have been in the first place. Now, if an Engineer places out At Mines in a "good" location to begin with, I'll leave them alone or maybe (if I have "extras") place my own in with the pile. Just take note though, I'm not adding my AT Mines to theirs to either take the kill or for the Points but just to ensure the Equipment it hits is destroyed.

i try to put them in the long grass alot.