Minding your own business then get kicked?.

I see this as a problem I got a heli by myself, and I hadn't killed anyone at all and I got kicked...More than once.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

And anyone that wants to just chill and have a good time doing missions and what not can send me an invite/friend request.

Yea sucks man.   Sometimes people just kick ya for no reason. I think sometimes they do it to make room for people they know.  

Last night my friend and I were in a closed room and he got a bounty placed on his head. I honestly did not do it. Its very glitchy so far.

hell yea im a friendly game dont really care for the money from missions just like to play the game hit me up ill help any one out

kicking should cost money. $1,000 the first time in a session. $2,000 the second time, $3,000 the third time, so on. like that kicking gets expensive and people won't go crazy doing it.

Haven't been kicked so far, but it is inevitable that it will happen when someone can't handle the heat.

Tonight when I tried to play, it was either be kicked within a few minutes of joining a game, or not be able to join one at all. I'm hoping this is actually just a bug or connection/server issues rather than really having that many people kicking others for minding their own business. It just doesn't make much sense.

I noticed I stopped on the side of the road and I got a message saying that players are voting to have you removed so behave yourself. Don't know what's up with that but if there's some sort of vote kick option that's being abused it would be nice to see it sorted.

[quote user="BAD 2020"]

Last night my friend and I were in a closed room and he got a bounty placed on his head. I honestly did not do it. Its very glitchy so far.

[/quote]

AI can also place bounties on you. I've gotten a text saying; "You took my ride mother*cker, I'm gonna put you on a slab" along with a $9000 bounty. If you outlive the bounty, you make the money from it.

Maybe you're just annoying.